Friday, May 22, 2009

Correction to Censorship

I have deleted by previous post about censorship in regards to The Official Delegate Smigiel Blog site. My response to him about his post about me was posted. I guess I was not patient enough to wait for it to show. I apologize for my rant about censorship. But I still stand by my ealier posts.

Side Note - Folks - lets try not to get personal here. If you have a complaint about someone, be specific with your post. I had a issue with the Delegate and addressed it (still waiting for an answer).

Thanks

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, Tim, I am surprised that you would suddenly bow down to Smigiel and erase all the citizen comments that were posted on your commendible standing up to Smigiel. It is one thing to cower on your own comments, but it is much another to delete all your loyal readers' discussion and support for the position you had taken before. \
What Happened? Many Republicans were so pleased that someone with your integrity had dared to stand up, with a very reasoned discussion point, to ask a question of Smigiel. Now suddenly you are throwing yourself 'under the bus' for Smigiel! C'mon, a lot of people in the county thought you had more you know whats! We hope you are not another county resident intimidated by Mr. "lawyer" who threatens to sue anyone who has the slightest political or substantive disagreement with him. Smigiel is the most embarrassing thing to happen in this county in decades~

Tim Zane said...

I did not bow down to anyone, I have had no communications with the Delegate. I was ranting about him not posting my response. It was published, so I corrected my post. If I make a mistake, I correct it. My previous posts still stand.