Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thank you for your support!! Congressional District 2 Republican Nominee Nancy Jacobs

Thank you to the Republican voters of Maryland's 2nd District for selecting me as your choice to represent our communities on the November General Election ballot.

I also owe deep gratitude to my many friends, family and volunteers who stood by me and by our message every step of the way. Yesterday evening was wonderful, but today we're back at work.

Our victory was a step toward a shared goal of fixing a deeply divided and broken Washington. As many know, a large part of why I am running is because the incumbent has become an entrenched fixture in the partisan arena -- a real go-to man for Nancy Pelosi. He wholeheartedly supports policies like Obamacare that we know destroy jobs and seriously jeopardize senior's access to Medicare.

Voters deserve better, the broken Washington status quo must go. I pledge to work toward finding solutions to the vexing problems confronting Maryland's working families and small businesses:

• I'm committed to pursuing pro-job growth policies that reduce the regulatory red tape and simplify the tax structure. America has the largest corporate tax rate in the world and some in Washington only want to increase it.

• I'm committed to repealing Obamacare because no one should be compelled by their government to buy a product, or be restricted by their government from whatever sort of medical care they seek. They shouldn't have their access to quality care jeopardized by the whims of bureaucrats.

• I'm committed to working to reduce America's debt because it's irresponsible and dangerous to saddle our children and grandchildren with insurmountable bills to fund the current government's poor spending habits. We need a balanced budget amendment.

In the past I have succeeded in working with members of both parties pushing bipartisan legislation to combat gang violence, stop child sexual predators and fight onerous tax hikes. With an eye to the future, I invite you to join me in breaking down the entrenched walls of Washington to deliver the solutions we need.

Over the next several months, I will continue to extensively travel the district. If you see me, please don't be shy! I also encourage every voter to learn more about me and about our solutions by visiting my website at www.NancyJacobsForCongress.com.

I humbly ask for your vote in the general election.

Yours in service,

Nancy Jacobs

No comments: