Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Carl Roberts - "a good listener...easy man to work with"????

I know it's been quite awhile since I've been on the ole blog here! I just had to say something about the Carl Roberts story in the Whig. All I must say is this...ARE THEY KIDDING? Look at this nonsense.

I cannot wait for him to run for office so he can find out how many people really don't like his style!

http://www.cecilwhig.com/articles/2009/03/03/news/doc49ac6083d4dfd334219366.txt

"Roberts has learned to deal with people he knows don’t agree with him by simply treating them with respect and providing them with facts...Currie describes Roberts as a "good listener and an easy man to work with." LOL - ROFL


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carl Roberts radiates contempt for most "mere" mortals. Corporate bigwigs, education bureaucrats, people whose influence he needs - they'll maybe get some pretence of respect from him. The rest of us? Nothing but sheer contempt. God help us if he ever gets elected to public office.

Anonymous said...

As a student in the Cecil County School System, I thought Dr. Roberts was an inadequate Superintendent. (Oh, and if I spell anything wrong, pardon me! Its just my 12 years of a Dr. Roberts education) I felt that he put himself and his cronies first. Why are there so many Administrators in this system? Do we really need that many? Although I didn't attend Elkton High School, I felt that it was a sin that they let that building fall into the disrepair that it did, and then spend way too much on renovating it. I'm really glad I'm graduating in three months! I just pray that the new Superintendent isn't as bad.

Anonymous said...

He is a snake that feeds off us all. Keep clear of him.

Anonymous said...

Quite often, when someone feels their own inadequacies, they hurl limpid insults at their nemesis. Do not blame others for your failures.